Registration for domain are as follow.
- DRC registers .gov.np domain only for government organizations.
- Domain registrations under .gov.np are free of cost.
- Domains are registered in a first-come-first-serve basis but terms and conditions must apply.
- The DNS server will be the DNS of the NITC/DRC as directed by Office of Prime Minister and Council of Ministers(OPMCM) which are as follows:
- Primary DNS: mechi.nitc.gov.np(184.108.40.206)
- Secondary DNS: koshi.nitc.gov.np(220.127.116.11)
- Secondary DNS: bagmati.nitc.gov.np(18.104.22.168)
- Official request to NITC should be submitted while requesting for .gov.np domain registration.
- The official request must be application letter from the corresponding agency and a registration form that is available below.The registration form must contain valid administrator and technical contacts.
Note:A domain name can be selected on your own, but depends on the availability of .NP ccTLD registrar’s database.